TheBlackDragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBlackDragon L2 Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan clean inactive Members every Sunday evening.

Application for L2Nostalgia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Snakor

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-04-10

Application for L2Nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: Application for L2Nostalgia   Application for L2Nostalgia EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Hai, I would like to join ur clan which seems solid. I'm 22y old experienced L2 player from Poland, Lineage is my addiction I guess. What do u need to know about me? I prefer teamplaying than solo farming and that's why I made application here Smile Few details about my future virtual character:

in-game name:
- probably will be Snakor, Snakus or smt else.

prefered classes:
- archer (HE or PR), dagger (AW or PW), nuker (SpH or necro), Tyrant, BD, EE, Warlock or Elemental Summoner.

previous servers which I visited:
- some private servers (for example RPG-Club x5), INNOVA RUoff (Lancer), INNOVA EUoff (don't remember server name but GoD isn't perfect chronicle for me personally)

daily/weekend playtime:
- 5-6h/more than 6h.

U have any questions? I'm ready for that Smile

Last edited by Snakor on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
color

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2Nostalgia   Application for L2Nostalgia EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:48 pm

u post for every clan thats announced on l2nostalgia forums and hope that atleast 1 will accept u? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Snakor

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2Nostalgia   Application for L2Nostalgia EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:51 pm

@up

I applied for Addiction clan too, so what? U think that is a crime? or are u too childish to see that I'm free man and I can do what I want? I'm honest enough to do apply here and there with same nickname, not like some ppl who are playing in two clans at the same time, under different nicknames lolz. I don't see any problem in that, if u see some - good for u!

Btw. I dont know if u are proper person to judge anybody if u are on this forum for 7 days, hah.
Back to top Go down
Poissie

Poissie

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2Nostalgia   Application for L2Nostalgia EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:10 pm

Snakor wrote:
@up

I applied for Addiction clan too, so what? U think that is a crime? or are u too childish to see that I'm free man and I can do what I want? I'm honest enough to do apply here and there with same nickname, not like some ppl who are playing in two clans at the same time, under different nicknames lolz. I don't see any problem in that, if u see some - good for u!

Btw. I dont know if u are proper person to judge anybody if u are on this forum for 7 days, hah.

It doesn't really matter how long he is signed on this forum. Anw you should admit it looks rly shady that u made apply to both clan. Like u dont even respect them and u are just waiting who will give better offer.
Back to top Go down
Snakor

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2Nostalgia   Application for L2Nostalgia EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Hm, maybe u are right. But server is still offline so I posted my application on both forums just for save my own time. Moreover, I don't require offers, I just want to see if I have any choice or not, believe me!
On the other hand, don't u treat that whole thing too seriously? Like I said, I could do the same shady "crime" using two different nicknames. And what, would I be honorable man then? U even wouldnt have know about that, I'm telling u. But in the end I wanted to be fair and honest as much as the situation deserved it.
Back to top Go down
color

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2Nostalgia   Application for L2Nostalgia EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:48 pm

Like Poissie said it doesnt matter how long im registered in forums, you dont know me or how long i play with this guys, its just kinda disrespectful to both clans to do that Smile
Back to top Go down
stickyd

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2Nostalgia   Application for L2Nostalgia EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:08 am

lol he is a spy
Back to top Go down
ColumbiaN
Leader
Leader
ColumbiaN

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2Nostalgia   Application for L2Nostalgia EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:12 am

I Suppose since u are looking for teamplay, you`ll have to get a spot into any of the cps here. So i`ll let pt leaders know u are available as an dd/support if needed and they`lll contact you asap. Untill that if u dont wanna get busy with our clan is ur choice. If not stay patient Smile tnx, hope all post sucha details as u did in recruitment section.
Back to top Go down
https://tbd-l2.rpg-board.net
Snakor

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2Nostalgia   Application for L2Nostalgia EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:43 am

ColumbiaN wrote:
I Suppose since u are looking for teamplay, you`ll have to get a spot into any of the cps here. So i`ll let pt leaders know u are available as an dd/support if needed and they`lll contact you asap. Untill that if u dont wanna get busy with our clan is ur choice. If not stay patient Smile tnx, hope all post sucha details as u did in recruitment section.

Thanks for only reasonable reply in this topic, I appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
ColumbiaN
Leader
Leader
ColumbiaN

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2Nostalgia   Application for L2Nostalgia EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:44 am

stickyd wrote:
lol he is a spy

NO,YOU.
Back to top Go down
https://tbd-l2.rpg-board.net
stickyd

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2Nostalgia   Application for L2Nostalgia EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:53 am

Very Happy

i miss u guyz
Back to top Go down
Snakor

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2Nostalgia   Application for L2Nostalgia EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:59 am

For personal reasons I decided to not start playing on this server. Maybe that is little surprising but I had to give it up.

Thank you for ur attention and good luck in owning server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2Nostalgia   Application for L2Nostalgia Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for L2Nostalgia
Page 1 of 1