TheBlackDragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBlackDragon L2 Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan clean inactive Members every Sunday evening.

WTJ on Nostalgia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
inhuman

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-14

WTJ on Nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: WTJ on Nostalgia   WTJ on Nostalgia EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:57 am

Nickname: prolly inhuman, havent decided yet
Class: going to be TH as always since c1
Level: --
Subs: going to be support for sure. bp/ee
Noble: y/n? --
Previous Clan: --
Old Servers: Bartz, Franz, Teon, Sayha, Phoenix, Core and some privs like MobL2, Eternal Sin also fail server CzG
Old Clans: everRed, Enmity, LivinLegends, Nova - Bartz, Angels, Fusion, Revenge, RM, meGarus, RussianMafia - Franz, Syndicate, RussianMafia, RedSky - Teon, Sayha/Phoenix - Nova. I used to be in some random clans but i guess that doesn't matter.

Hi, i'd like to join TBD on L2Nostalgia. My name is Patrick, i am 22 yo and live in Poland. Im playin Lineage 2 since C1 but i had some breaks from L2 but now the addiction came back and i wanna play on an oldschool chronicle server with a good clan, as i know you aint bad Razz My online depends on things i have to do. Im a student so sometimes i just cant play. On CzG my online was 4+ mon-fri and 12+ on weekend. i am kinda nolife coz when i have nothing to do i can be online 2 days, few years ago i was in hospital coz of 7days online Very Happy I couldnt see any infos about recruiting on Nostalgia, only few WTJ topics so i decided to try and write it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Evokiller

Registration date : 2013-04-10

WTJ on Nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ on Nostalgia   WTJ on Nostalgia EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:10 pm

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
stickyd

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-04-11

WTJ on Nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ on Nostalgia   WTJ on Nostalgia EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:11 pm

tempest has TH on hiro lockdown.. plz choose another class Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ColumbiaN
Leader
Leader
ColumbiaN

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2009-03-13

WTJ on Nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ on Nostalgia   WTJ on Nostalgia EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:52 pm

stickyd wrote:

whose that:)?
Back to top Go down
https://tbd-l2.rpg-board.net
stickyd

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-04-11

WTJ on Nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ on Nostalgia   WTJ on Nostalgia EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:15 am

ColumbiaN wrote:
stickyd wrote:

whose that:)?

zkb and lil.. we will have 2 hiro every class Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loukos

Loukos

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-04-17

WTJ on Nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ on Nostalgia   WTJ on Nostalgia EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Mate are you sure that you re inhuman?
Cause this guy was my war and real life friend!
Can you tell me who was made the videos you ve seen or frapsed?
And your ages dont match brah! Hes far older then you are!
Just name Leaders of Uprising Alliance ,Clans in it and Core members!
Back to top Go down
inhuman

Registration date : 2013-04-14

WTJ on Nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ on Nostalgia   WTJ on Nostalgia EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:58 am

Hi, sry for late answer but i wasnt home. I didnt say i am inhuman. My nick was Nide on Bartz. Used to gang with him and i rly loved that name. UR formed in 2005-2006 and was between Enmity and Reborn then Reborn merged with Enmity when new clan system came. THen LivinLegends joined with top players from bartz and lionna server. Dont rly remember but Ormjaevel was cl and as i remember hostility was one of the core member, am i right? Hmm i shoulda mention that i aint inhuman from Bartz Razz Sry for problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Loukos

Loukos

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-04-17

WTJ on Nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ on Nostalgia   WTJ on Nostalgia EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:05 am

As I said to you on pms really liked that you re back lil mofo...
Change my op to this guy....One of the rollover daggers knows the role of playing
And yes he was ganking with Inhuman and Zerui back in the day! (Halfshot but good player)
Also lifeless and can help on , DC/SWS or EE subs dunno ( he had an emo elfsmth sub).

So +1 for Uprisingemofriend! Very Happy
Nice to see ya back Nide!
P.S. Next time just put your real nick on app! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTJ on Nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ on Nostalgia   WTJ on Nostalgia Empty

Back to top Go down

WTJ on Nostalgia
Page 1 of 1