TheBlackDragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBlackDragon L2 Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan clean inactive Members every Sunday evening.

HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.

Go down 
+2
ColumbiaN
beboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
beboy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-04-21

HellRider  - Doomcryer Appl. Empty
PostSubject: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   HellRider  - Doomcryer Appl. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:57 am

1st of all guys , Hello to every1 , some people might remember me

My name is : Tibi
IG nick : HellRider
My main class is(will be ) : Warcryer , if clan needs another type of buffer ... or maybe an archer i can do that to , but i would like to make my fav class, WC ...
Im 21 years old, soon 22, in JulyMy L2 expiriance is since 2006 ... 1st server was Dragon Network, since then i play L2 on numerous servers.
I even played with TBD clan on a server , but i forgot the server name, if some1 remembers me , i would be greatfull :-?? .... i was still WC, i was 5th or so WC DC on server with cov with the same nick HellRider
My activity varies from day to day , but it is 6h + .... mostly on nights
Im from Romania GMT +2 time , currently its GMT+3 ^_^ ....
i played numerous servers like : Dex , nostalgia, azure, celes , Dragon network ,Roxy and much much more, but cant remember all names ....
I would like to join clan because its a serious clan, whith nice community / activity and not full of " randooms" who can just push F1 or F2 , it is with ppl who know the game , know how to play it, when i was in clan i enjoyed it by alot
the server that i was in TBD clan was not led at begining by Columbian, it was led by some1 else .... Sad ... he joined after , after i left as i understood, he had some problems or was traveling or smth and couldnt join only later....
I can use TS/Vent /Raidcall ..... have a microphone , can speak fluent english ...

If you guys have any future questions about me, pls dont hesitate to ask ... till then Best of luck

Have a nice day, Cheers,
HellRider

Last edited by beboy on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a server, that i reminded)
Back to top Go down
beboy

PostSubject: ppl i remember   HellRider  - Doomcryer Appl. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:22 am

Ppl i remember looking up some pages from member list : Maleficu , slayerrr ( i remember 1st he did tyrent then rerolled, added another R to nick and made titan ^_^ ) , fayde, deathforyou, didoweeee , Nolan ....
oh yea , it was led by dido ^_^ .... he had his CP , he was playing Prophet, and subbed archer ^_^ ....
Back to top Go down
ColumbiaN
Leader
Leader
ColumbiaN

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   HellRider  - Doomcryer Appl. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:48 am

The clan u played in @ Nostalgia, isnt even close to us. Didoweeee did a poor try to make our clan without me.
Anyway i`ll contact Kr1sss to ask about u, since hes the one that spend time there and may have clue about tbd members there.
Back to top Go down
https://tbd-l2.rpg-board.net
Adaresh

Adaresh

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   HellRider  - Doomcryer Appl. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:57 am

beboy can u play from 20:00 GMT +2 till 3:00 GMT+2 this is my CP prime time and we be glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
beboy

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   HellRider  - Doomcryer Appl. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:02 am

Adaresh wrote:
beboy can u play from 20:00 GMT +2 till 3:00 GMT+2 this is my CP prime time and we be glad to have you.
problem is that i cant go to sleep usually befor 4 AM ^_^ .... ( GMT +2 , now GMT +3 ) so its besicly ur requirements ... and yes i can ...... u guys would need me as WC? or maybe smth else? i will play also during the day , starting from ~ 10 or so when i wake up .... sometimes i have university to , and gym also daily 2h/day .... rest is l2 ^_^ ....
Back to top Go down
Adaresh

Adaresh

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   HellRider  - Doomcryer Appl. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:04 am

beboy wrote:
Adaresh wrote:
problem is that i cant go to sleep usually befor 4 AM ^_^ .... ( GMT +2 , now GMT +3 ) so its besicly ur requirements ... and yes i can ...... u guys would need me as WC? or maybe smth else? i will play also during the day , starting from ~ 10 or so when i wake up .... sometimes i have university to , and gym also daily 2h/day .... rest is l2 ^_^ ....

i will speak to you in messages to not spam the topic.
Back to top Go down
Poissie

Poissie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-04-03

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   HellRider  - Doomcryer Appl. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:15 am

+v ))
Back to top Go down
beboy

PostSubject: i found this on forum ^_^   HellRider  - Doomcryer Appl. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:26 am

on the last video , from media section , the nostalgia video is when i played with TBD ^_^ , damm that was an awesome pvp , awesome memories ^_^
i cant post link, since im a new member, and cant post external links for the next 7 days Sad

Back to top Go down
Loukos

Loukos

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-04-17

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   HellRider  - Doomcryer Appl. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Case closed lifeless Cryer taken! Lock the thread pls!
Back to top Go down
Kr1sss

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   HellRider  - Doomcryer Appl. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:30 pm

ColumbiaN wrote:
The clan u played in @ Nostalgia, isnt even close to us. Didoweeee did a poor try to make our clan without me.
Anyway i`ll contact Kr1sss to ask about u, since hes the one that spend time there and may have clue about tbd members there.

i dont remember half my cp from that server, so dont even try to ask me about ppl from clan;p

btw 3 years on forum and i still dont have access:/
Back to top Go down
Loukos

Loukos

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-04-17

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   HellRider  - Doomcryer Appl. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:59 am

Kr1sss wrote:
ColumbiaN wrote:

i dont remember half my cp from that server, so dont even try to ask me about ppl from clan;p

btw 3 years on forum and i still dont have access:/

nvm hes lifeless , lock the post!
Back to top Go down
beboy

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   HellRider  - Doomcryer Appl. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:03 pm

i won class change give-away event XDD ... yeey ^_^ free 1st and 2nd class change Very Happy:D

Last edited by beboy on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add some words XD)
Back to top Go down
Adaresh

Adaresh

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   HellRider  - Doomcryer Appl. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:26 pm

our Sws won as well GG -2 class to pay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   HellRider  - Doomcryer Appl. Empty

Back to top Go down

HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.
Page 1 of 1