TheBlackDragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBlackDragon L2 Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan clean inactive Members every Sunday evening.

Looking to join the clan :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BisaBujaBaba

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-04-25

Looking to join the clan :) Empty
PostSubject: Looking to join the clan :)   Looking to join the clan :) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Hello. I'm looking for an organized clan to play in on the Nostalgia serwer. I've played L2 i dunno like 8-9 years with some breaks of course. Mainly I played on L2 roxy, wrath, rpg club. And why i wanna join you guys? Because i think u are organized by the looks of the forum not like some of the clans who don't even have one Smile I want to play on Nostalgia a support role (EE, SE, Bish, PP) or an active dwarf ( spoil, Craft) or a tank(all classes) i havent decided yet but i want to know what is mostly needed form those classes for the clan or cp and then decide. Oh and brefly about myself. I'm 22 years old and i'm form Poland. I study IT and i can fluently speak english so a TS, ventrllio ect aren't a problem Smile I hope u guys will take me in and give me notice shorly cuz the oppening is near ;P Chears BBB
Back to top Go down
stickyd

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the clan :)   Looking to join the clan :) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:12 am

nice app.. got my vote v+++
Back to top Go down
jagerkat

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the clan :)   Looking to join the clan :) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:38 am

i like poland
Back to top Go down
beboy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the clan :)   Looking to join the clan :) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:45 am

+1 from me ^_^
+1 for support to ^_^
Back to top Go down
BisaBujaBaba

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the clan :)   Looking to join the clan :) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:55 am

Thx guys for the support Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the clan :)   Looking to join the clan :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to join the clan :)
Page 1 of 1